


We showed up to the skydiving place and it started to rain so we waited for an hour or so to see if the rain was going to let up, but it was not letting up so we made a group decision that we were going to try and go in the morning, hoping that the sky will be blue and clear. We got rained out. So April 10th was not D-day! It was funny because when we first showed up, they had us fill out a 5 page release form saying that Sky diving Hawaii is not responsible for any injury or death. The 5 pages were 5 different ways of saying, "You could die today!"
Well when we got back I was asked by Shad to go and help him fix his bike. So I went over to his house to help him out. A little to my surprise, Dallyn was plotting against me! while I was gone she had a bunch of friends come over and she also had food, so when I got back I showed up to a surprise B-day bash.



No comments:
Post a Comment