How in the world do you two afford your milk? Two of my sister-in-laws are in Hawaii right now and they bought a gallon of milk for $10. Are you kidding me? How do you live? Oh, and Bracken, sky diving looked like a blast, except it looks like your hand has grown into the form of the 'hang-loose' sign and it doesn't change. I think it is fused together. I guess Hawaii will do that to you...
1 comment:
How in the world do you two afford your milk? Two of my sister-in-laws are in Hawaii right now and they bought a gallon of milk for $10. Are you kidding me? How do you live?
Oh, and Bracken, sky diving looked like a blast, except it looks like your hand has grown into the form of the 'hang-loose' sign and it doesn't change. I think it is fused together. I guess Hawaii will do that to you...
Post a Comment