Sunday, March 29, 2009

NOT SURE


Whats up everyone! For the past while now we have been asked "when are we gonna finish the painting on our wall?" Well we have a couple of ideas on what to use to finish it up, but not too sure at the same time, So that is where you come in!
When you look at our blog you can see to the left all the people that have visited, so for all those that visit the blog, We mean those we know and those we do not know, post a comment telling us your idea of how we should finish the painting.
Let us know! anything goes!
A Hui Hou

4 comments:

Watts Family said...

Bracken, you are a weird-o. You are just going to have to paint over it when you guys move to Utah, so don't put in all the hours it will take to finish it... so, did you hear we are having boy #3??? I am really excited about it. I love raising boys and all of the activites that come with it.

The Cragun's said...

I think you should paint yourselves surfing or something... just an idea

Ainsley said...

a shark eating paul.

Todd & Meggen said...

Wow Bracken! I didn't know you were an artist! I guess I did see you drawing once...but wow that is amazing! I think you should do surfers too! I want to see a pic when it's done! Tell Dallyn hi! I miss you guys!