Saturday, October 25, 2008
Howzit
K so yesterday Friday was the second where the swell was solid 3-4 ft and i did not go out thrusday, but i went out friday in between classes and had a good session at t-bay. when i showed up it seemed like it was inconsistent, due to the fact that it was in between the change of tides. There were only 3 other people already out and about 30 mins into the surf they all went in and i had about another 30 mins all to myself. I was able to get some fun waves, and some sun so it was a good day. Than today, saturday, we woke up to a drizzle. it was overcast, well rain clouds in the sky, and we went to costco because i got some coupons and had to use them before they expired which is sunday. On the way down to costco the North Shore had some spots where the sun was peeking through, then as we started towards mililani the clouds started to get grayer and grayer, and the rain kept coming. On the way back it was the same, it kept raining either a heavy rain or a light rain, and it has not stopped yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brak!! Hows things? sounds like you guys are havin a fun time, but I'm dyin' to see some pics of you throwin' a little tizzail. "I think it's time for a photo op" Man I wish we could come out there soon. We were this close to going on another trip to Costa Rica with Ainsley's brother Quinn. We were like 12 hours too late to get cheap tickets. Looks like we'll just have to save a little scratch and come out to HI. Anyway, I'm just bored at work and thought I might drop a line. Hope all is good. Keep it real bro. Laters
Bracken-
Hah! I found you... It looks like you guys are having a blast in Hawaii. You need to add more pictures and if you keep lacking in that responsibility then you might just have to pass the torch to your cute wife who seems much more on the ball than you... As lame as it seems to have a blog it is a great way to keep up with your far away friends. Let me know the next time you two make it this way. Are you coming for the holidays?
Shiney
Post a Comment