Sunday, October 10, 2010
Mainly for guido
Its been a long time since something has been posted to da blog. Well the surf has been up for the last couple of weeks and its starting to drop off to about 1-2. I wasn't able to go surf the last couple of days cause both my boards had either a hole or crack on it. so all yesterday I spent repairing both of them and they are good to good. the funny things is that with the pukas in my boards, each time the reef cut me pretty good. the first time was on the foot with a deep gash. I didn't start bleeding till i got out of the water (which was about 2 hours later). and the second time i got sliced on my finger and heel.
Im working on taking some pictures of the surf so just be patient they be coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yeah, i don't know why i felt like i should zoom in.... not that pretty. i'm sure paul will be SO glad you updated.
Boo yeah! That's up there with the gashes you got trying to snorkle in the hot merky water of San Felipe. Man, I would love to come out there. I'm just missing 2 things - Time and Money. Get some sick pics up of you shreddin. It was a weak and cold summer here so I am missing the beach. Keep the posts coming, it's the only thing that will get me through the winter here.
Bracken, I can tell that you are focusing on your med classes because your english is horrible. ha
Are you and the wife going to make it here to Utah for the holidays?? We would love to see you two. Let me know.
Post a Comment